Monday, June 29, 2009

RIP MJ...


The demise of 'The King of Pop' really sadden us... I grew up listening to his songs... I still remember when was 10 years old when i heard his popular single.. "Don't Stop 'til You Get Enough".. so catchy.. I like his dance too. Then, came all those big hits thru.. 'Thriller'...'Bad'..'Dangerous'.. his moonwalk.. his dance.. his moves.. his voice.. so much to talk about him. Whatever people says about your personal life.. it doesn't bother me... cuz nobody really knows you. What matters to me is that you are an amazing person.. you show love to people. Your songs inspire me. You never forget to remind us to care for the children and our living earth. You are right Michael.. we can't get e'nuf of you.. and we're not gonna stop to love you forever. Rest in peace..

No comments:

Post a Comment