Wednesday, September 9, 2009

more retro: DJ Kak Yong RTM


Wah! Today is a very exiting day for me... after DJ Prema.. now on air in Sinar FM is Kak Yong, my most favorate DJ while I was small boy..ahaks.. miss you so much. Your voice naver change a bit. Kak Yong, FYI, because I love your sweet voice so much..and your pretty too..still elegant until now, I had a crush on you once. I feel like I wanna get married to you..wah! kelas gitu Kak Yong...itu masa zaman bebudak la. For those who still blurr..Kak Yong was RTM's DJ with her famous kids program "Permintaan Apa Itu?" for 25 years. There's no replacement..no more kids programme like it after she left RTM.

Anyway, it's great to hear your voice again. Hem..I think you and Abby Fana made a great partner on Sinar FM. Would you like to make a comeback? May be as part time..once a while. For a fan like me..it would be a dream come true. C'mon Pak Tam kasi can la... as DJ jemputan ke.

There's an interview in Utusan, if I'm not mistaken, it mention Kak Yong is still single after she was divorsed to Sharkwi Jirim a few years back (1996).

No comments:

Post a Comment