Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A Must Have Collection



My latest addition to my collection. Definitly a must have. It's remind me of my childhood memories. Everytime the Milo van came to our school compound its never failed to excite all of us..including the teachers. Not because we can't have a cold Milo at home, but it taste different and of course its free. I don't know why the drinks from the Milo van taste better than we made it ourselve or even buy it from mamaks.

Anyway, I've took the challenge of collecting 'proof of purchase' of Milo's products (I manage to collect 64points) before 5th Aug 2011. So, on the 5th I went to Giant Shah Alam for redeemtion..but to my surprise the respond was overwhelmed..there's a long queue by the time I reached the counter..all gone in just 1 hour. I've to wait for tomorrow. This time before the counter opened, I've already there..9.50am. Gosh! already a long waiting line.. OMG! After an hour waiting, finally I've got what I want...

No comments:

Post a Comment